PDO Threads Pocatello, ID
Skintuition Medical Aesthetics provides PDO (polydioxanone) thread therapy that may be the right solution for you! This minimally invasive, non-surgical facelift leaves fewer scars and requires a shorter recovery time compared to traditional plastic surgery.
A PDO thread is a dissolvable surgical suture that can be used to shape, lift, and tighten certain areas of your body. A PDO thread stimulates collagen production, making you look more vibrant and younger. If you practice good skincare after your non-surgical facelift with PDO Threads, you can maintain a youthful appearance for 12-24 months or longer.
Common uses of PDO Threads:
- Treats sagging facial skin
- Nasolabial folds
- Upper and lower cheek areas
- Marionette lines
- Brow lifts
- Jowl area
- Décolleté/Neckline areas
Skintuition Medical Aestheticsoffers the most advanced and up-to-date PDO Thread techniques. Let’s discuss PDO thread therapy today to find out if it’s right for you!
Benefits of a PDO Thread Lift
- Improves your look by lifting, firming, and contouring
- Rejuvenates and smooths the skin
- Increases circulation and hydrates the skin
- Helps to reduce wrinkles
- It helps to improve skin tone
- Lasts for 12-24 months
- Non-invasive with little to no downtime